MMCC 2017 Highlights
Shama Hyder, CEO, The Marketing Zen Group, Shared her insights on how to rise above the clutter and how to understand the new principles of digital marketing.
Eric Kuhn, CMO, Layer3TV, Took attendees from best practices to next practices in bridging content and technology to make the most of current social networks, while being prepared for what’s to come.
William Espey, Brand Voice Lead, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Revealed the importance of authenticity in your messaging and transparency in your actions to effectively manage and overcome any crisis.
2017 Gold Circle Awards
Every year at MMCC the winners of the most compelling campaigns and creative programs - the Gold Circle Awards and the Gold Circle Award for Overall Excellence are announced.
Over 172 entries from across the country in 11 different categories. Associations from all sizes and types entered this year answering the question: “What shapes association excellence?”
The 2017 Gold Circle Award for Overall Excellence was awarded to the American Society of Anesthesiologists for their inspirational video- “Protecting Safe VA Care.”
See all the 2017 winning entries.
Informative Learning Labs divided into four Pathways:
Operations—Optimizing data and technology, and hiring the right staff resources to support them.
Strategy—Pushing ideas forward that deliver value to members while maximizing ROI.
Engagement—Engaging with members and prospects in a way that meets or exceeds expectations.
Trends—Highlighting the latest and greatest in the field
And featured session topics such as:
- Using segmenting to recruit and retain members
- Content strategy and social technology
- Developing online and in-person communities
- Making data and metrics work for you
- Knowing which member programs to evolve and which to sunset
- Leveraging technology to improve market research
- Ensuring a successful rebrand
- Maximizing the value of your content
- Optimizing digital advertising opportunities