Become an Exhibitor
Welcome, Exhibitors and Prospects!
Due to the World Health Organization’s declaration of a pandemic, the Center for Disease Control’s recommendation against gatherings of 50 or more people, and recent executive orders in Maryland and the District of Columbia concerning the public health emergency, ASAE has made the decision to move forward with canceling any face to face meetings through May 20th, which includes ASAE’s Marketing Membership and Communications Conference (MMCC) April 16-17, at the DC Convention Center.
We appreciate your support during this unforeseen circumstance! Wishing you, your family, friends and colleagues’ safety and good health!
Invitation to Participate
ASAE: The Center for Association Leadership invites you to exhibit at the 2020 Marketing, Membership & Communications Conference (MMCC) held April 16 and 17, 2020 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington DC! Gain significant brand exposure and highlight your organization expertise to connect with a targeted group of association and nonprofit executives that have a primary focus in the areas of marketing, membership and/or communications. Maximize your opportunity to connect with current and existing clients and establish new relationships with eager prospects.
Promote your brand! Showcase your offerings and services!
Make meaningful connections and sell to hundreds!
BASIC SHOW INFO:
Show Dates: April 16 -17, 2020
Location: Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, D.C.
5 Exclusive Exhibiting Hours! 2 Hours for one-on-one appointments!
|10x20 Double Corner||$5,000||$6,000|
*Cost per exhibiting company
Note: Each 10x10 booth comes with one complimentary full conference exhibitor registration with the option to purchase up to an additional two full conference exhibitor registrations for $799 each; 20x20 islands will be provided four complimentary full conference exhibitor registrations with the option to purchase up to an additional eight full conference exhibitor registrations. (Sorry, Expo Hall Only passes are not available for exhibitors.)
INCLUDED WITH A BOOTH PURCHASE:
- One (1) FREE exhibitor registration per 10x10 – with the option to purchase two (2) additional registrations for $799 each
- Standard company listing in the exhibitor directory section of the MMCC Official Onsite Guide
- Searchable listing on the official 2020 MMCC website and conference mobile app, with a link to your company’s website right from the interactive floor plan
- Complimentary 25-word company description printed on the conference website and mobile app to increase your visibility
- 2020 “WE’RE EXHIBITING” web sticker – to use in your marketing collateral and post on your organization’s website or social media platforms
- Pre- and post-show attendee lists – pre-promote your attendance and follow-up after the show
- Branded conference assets to market your participation!
- 7” x 44” Booth Identification Sign – You can have your booth sign read the way you want;
- 8’ high pipe and drape back wall with 3’ high side rails
- Fully carpeted booth space with a standard 6’ skirted table with 2 side chairs and a wastebasket
GET MORE AT MMCC 2020 - take a look at some of the enhancements we have made this year to help our exhibitors meet their needs and see a positive return on investment:
- MORE time with attendees: utilize an additional hour each day during breakfast to meet with interested attendees to make Connections over Coffee
- MORE engagement between exhibitors and attendees: our new floorplan layout will be sure to integrate the two parties for more interaction and solution sharing!
- MORE excitement on the show floor: new gamification elements will encourage more traffic throughout the hall!
- MORE opportunity to maximize your investment: take advantage of our new Exhibitor Effectiveness Series to obtain resources that will help you define and achieve value and effectively enhance your selling, networking and relationship-building skills
Take a look at some of the most common products and services offered by our exhibitors. Do any of these apply to you? Or can you offer our attendees something new - if either apply, our attendees need to see you at MMCC 2020!
For a quick at-a-glance, check out the following demographics about 2019 attendees:
For a more in-depth overview - take a look at the 2020 MMCC Prospectus!
BOOTH PAYMENT TERMS:
Full payment is due within 45 days of contract submission until March 13, 2020. Thereafter all payments must be received at the time of contract submission. Onsite payments will not be accepted.
All requests for cancellation or reduction of exhibit space must be made in writing and shall become effective upon receipt by ASAE. Due to the difficulty of determining and detailing the losses which would result from cancellation of exhibit space, the Exhibitor agrees to pay the following as liquidated damages (and not as a penalty) if the Exhibitor cancels its exhibit space: Full refund of all payments less a $150 administrative fee will be granted if written notice is received by ASAE no later than January 31, 2020. A 50% refund of total exhibit space fees (not just the initial deposit), minus a $150 processing fee, will be granted upon written notice received between February 1, 2020 to March 1, 2020. Commencing March 2, 2020, no refunds will be made.
IF EXHIBIT BOOTH SPACE IS REDUCED, a fee equal to 20% of the difference in the cost between the originally assigned exhibit space and the cost of the reduced exhibit space requested will be charged if written notice is received by ASAE on or before January 31, 2020; if written notice is received on or after February 1, 2020 but before March 1, 2020 a fee equal to 50% of the difference in cost between the originally assigned exhibit space and the cost of the reduced exhibit space requested will be charged. Commencing March 2, 2020, exhibitors requesting reductions in space will receive no refund for any difference in cost. Furthermore, ASAE has full authority to relocate any Exhibitor after downsizing of space.
If you have more questions about the show, please feel free to reach out to our team at email@example.com.
The ASAE Exhibits & Registration Team
Kelly Price, CEM