Become an Exhibitor
Welcome, Exhibitors and Prospects!
Promote your brand! Showcase your offerings and services! Make meaningful connections and sell to hundreds!
Be among the FIRST to learn about available exhibitor opportunities and get alerts when booth sales open for 2020!
Click the link below:
For a quick at-a-glance, check out the following demographics from our 2019 Show:
- 75% of 2019 attendees held C-Level, Director and Manager positions
- 48% of 2019 attendees were final decision makers or had significant influence over their companies buying decisions
- 44% of our attendees have a primary area of responsibility within Marketing & Communications
BASIC SHOW INFO:
Show Dates: April 16 -17, 2020
Location: Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Washington, D.C.
5+ Exclusive Exhibiting Hours!
Take advantage of this opportunity to connect with a targeted group of association and nonprofit executives that have a primary focus in the areas of marketing, membership and/or communications.
Please note that non-exhibiting companies who supply products and services may register ONE staff person from their company to attend the ASAE MMC Conference. We do limit the number of suppliers to keep the buyer/seller ratio high.
|10x20 Double Corner||$5,000||$6,000|
*Cost per exhibiting company
Note: Each 10x10 booth comes with one complimentary full conference exhibitor registration with the option to purchase up to an additional two full conference exhibitor registrations for $799 each; 20x20 islands will be provided four complimentary full conference exhibitor registrations with the option to purchase up to an additional eight full conference exhibitor registrations. (Sorry, Expo Hall Only passes are not available for exhibitors.)
INCLUDED WITH A BOOTH PURCHASE:
- One (1) complimentary exhibitor registration per 10x10 – with the option to purchase two (2) additional registrations for $799 each
- Standard company listing in the exhibitor directory section of the MMCC Official Onsite Guide
- Searchable listing on the official 2020 MMCC website and conference mobile app, with a link to your company’s website right from the interactive floor plan
- Complimentary 25-word company description printed on the conference website and mobile app to increase your visibility
- 2020 “WE’RE EXHIBITING” web sticker – to use in your marketing collateral and post on your organization’s website or social media platforms
- Pre- and post-show attendee lists – pre-promote your attendance and follow-up after the show
- 7” x 44” Booth Identification Sign – You can have your booth sign read the way you want;
- 8’ high pipe and drape back wall with 3’ high side rails
- Fully carpeted booth space with a standard 6’ skirted table with 2 side chairs and a wastebasket
BOOTH PAYMENT TERMS:
Full payment is due within 45 days of contract submission until March 13, 2020. Thereafter all payments must be received at the time of contract submission. Onsite payments will not be accepted.CANCELLATION POLICY:
All requests for cancellation or reduction of exhibit space must be made in writing and shall become effective upon receipt by ASAE. Due to the difficulty of determining and detailing the losses which would result from cancellation of exhibit space, the Exhibitor agrees to pay the following as liquidated damages (and not as a penalty) if the Exhibitor cancels its exhibit space: Full refund of all payments less a $150 administrative fee will be granted if written notice is received by ASAE no later than January 31, 2020. A 50% refund of total exhibit space fees (not just the initial deposit), minus a $150 processing fee, will be granted upon written notice received between February 1, 2020 to March 1, 2020. Commencing March 2, 2020, no refunds will be made.IF EXHIBIT BOOTH SPACE IS REDUCED, a fee equal to 20% of the difference in the cost between the originally assigned exhibit space and the cost of the reduced exhibit space requested will be charged if written notice is received by ASAE on or before January 31, 2020; if written notice is received on or after February 1, 2020 but before March 1, 2020 a fee equal to 50% of the difference in cost between the originally assigned exhibit space and the cost of the reduced exhibit space requested will be charged. Commencing March 2, 2020, exhibitors requesting reductions in space will receive no refund for any difference in cost. Furthermore, ASAE has full authority to relocate any Exhibitor after downsizing of space.
If you have more questions about the show, please feel free to reach out to our team at email@example.com.
The ASAE Exhibits & Registration Team
Kelly Price, CEM