About the Conference
The Marketing, Membership & Communications Conference (MMCC) will give association and nonprofit professionals the insights necessary to take your strategy to new heights. Overcome daily challenges and sharpen your skills in education sessions on:
- Using segmenting to recruit and retain members
- Content strategy and social technology
- Developing online and in-person communities
- Making data and metrics work for you
- Knowing which member programs to evolve and which to sunset
- Leveraging technology to improve market research
- Ensuring a successful rebrand
- Maximizing the value of your content
- Optimizing digital advertising opportunities
Earn CAE Hours
Marketing, Membership & Communications Conference attendees are eligible to receive up to 9.25 CAE (Certified Association Executive) credits for attending the full conference from May 2–3, 2017.
The Preconference Workshop, Membership Recruitment in the Digital Age, is open to all full conference attendees. This Preconference Workshop is eligible for 2 CAE credits.
The Preconference Workshop, Strategic Talent Management for High Performing Marcom Teams, is only open to association executives and consultants; full-conference meeting registration is not required to attend. Industry partners and exhibitors are not eligible to attend. This Preconference Workshop is eligible for 2 CAE credits.
Power up your smartphone, tablet, or laptop to get connected! A wireless connection is available in meeting rooms at MMCC.
Also, join in on the discussion related to marketing, membership, and communications on our Facebook page.